Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (June 24, 2009) PG-13

Starring:
Shia LeBeouf (Transformers 2007, Transformers 3 2012)
Megan Fox (Transformers 2007, Passion Play 2010)
Peter Cullen (Transformers 2007)
Hugo Weaving (V for Vendetta 2005, The Wolfman 2010)
Isabel Lucas ("Home and Away" 2003-2006, Red Dawn 2010)
Josh Duhamel (Transformers 2007, Life as We Know It 2010)
Tyrese Gibson (Deathrace 2008, Legion 2010)
John Turturro (Oh Brother, Where Art Thou? 2000, Art's Demise 2011)

I loved this movie, even though it wasn't as good as the first.

The plot didn't make sense, and there were discrepensies in the movie that just couldn't be ignored.

The film did, however, have all of the same great action and humor that the first one had. Shia LeBeouf was great (again), Megan Fox was extremely hot (again), and the Autobots and Decepticons blew a lot of stuff up (even more stuff this time).

My only complaint was that Optimus Prime wasn't in most of the movie. But when he was on screen, he was kicking major butt.

I can't wait till the third...

Factoid: At one point in the movie there was a Decepticon in two places at once. On another occasion, an Autobot spontaneously disappears from a scene without explanation. And Sam Witwicky's make-shift wrist-brace randomly transforms into a real, doctor-made arm-cast (while he's wandering around the desert).
You'd have to see the movie to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment