Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Carriers (September 2, 2009) R

Starring:
Chris Pine (Smokin' Aces, Star Trek 2009, Untitled Star Trek Sequel 2011)
Lou Taylor Pucci (Horsemen, Brotherhood 2009)
Piper Perabo (Coyote Ugly, Ashes 2009)
Emily VanCamp ("Everwood", "Brothers and Sisters")
Christopher Meloni ("Law and Order: Special Victims Unit", Dirty Movie 2009)

What would YOU do in an outbreak? A MAJOR, GLOBAL outbreak? How would you survive? What would be your new rules for living?
Carriers raises great questions about peoples' survivalist instincts. It raises the question, "Do we even HAVE survivalist instincts?" And it answers with a resounding, "Yes, but they're not that great."

If you liked Star Trek's Chris Pine this year, you'll love his depiction of the emotionally straight-armed Brian, who is bent on survival at any cost. His acting was convincing and he knows how to grab your attention.
But Pine's great acting isn't even the best part of Carriers. The story, the originality, and the personal questions and conversations this movie will initiate make it a movie worth seeing.

Factoid: U.S. Weekly calls Chris Pine "the new Harrison Ford."

No comments:

Post a Comment