Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ninja Assassin (November 25, 2009) R

Starring:
Rain (Speedracer 2008, Awaken the Dragon 2010)
Naomie Harris (Street Kings 2008, Sex & Drugs & Rock & Roll 2010)

Lots of blood and guts, killing and fighting, ninjas and Feds, death and injury. All this, and a surprisingly bearable amount of heart.

Anyone who wants to be a real ninja should start by watching this movie. It may change your mind when you see that chances are you'll DIE!!!

I entered the theater hoping for lots of killing, and left having seen a supremely excellent movie. Who'da guessed?

Factoid: Rain was the first Asian music artist to perform at the MTV Music Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment