Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Informant! (September 18, 2009) R

Starring:
Matt Damon (Good Will Hunting 1997, Green Zone 2010)
Scott Bakula ("Quantom Leap" 1989-1993, "Men of a Certain Age" 2009-2010)
Melanie Lynskey (Up in the Air 2009, Helena from the Wedding 2010)
Tony Hale ("Arrested Development" 2003-2006, HappyThankYouMorePlease 2010)

The Informant! was definitely not the slapstick, hilarious movie I thought it would be.

And I was surprised to learn it's a true story! Did they say that in the previews? Is my ADD that bad?
The film was interesting, well acted, and mysterious. I had questions in the back of my mind the whole time.
Matt Damon did a really good job.

Factoid: Matt Damon wore a wig, mustache, and fake nose for The Informant!

No comments:

Post a Comment