Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Hangover (June 5, 2009) R

Starring:
Bradley Cooper (The Midnight Meat Train 2008, The A-Team 2010)
Ed Helms ("The Office", Cedar Rapids 2011)
Zach Galifianakis (What Happens in Vegas 2008, Dinner for Schmucks 2010)
Justin Bartha (National Treasure 2004, Holy Rollers 2010)
Heather Graham (From Hell 2001, Vengeance: A Love Story 2010)
Ken Jeong (Pineapple Express 2008, The Zookeeper 2010)
Mike Tyson (Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles 2001, Co2 2010)

So funny, I woke up with a massive headache and sensitivity to light and noise.
A pissed-off Mike Tyson, naked pissed-off Asians, pissed-off cops, a pissed-off tiger in the bathroom, and a formerly pissed-off group of friends in fabulous Las Vegas.

The cast was hilarious. Period.

Mike Tyson was great.

The plot was what you expect: the worst hangover experience ever.
The guys wake up to find their best friend (and very soon to be GROOM) missing, and have to find him. Dude, where's my friend?!

The funniest movie of 2009.
And soon-to-be-40 Heather Graham is HOT HOT HOT.

Factoid: Ed Helms says he got cast for his part because the character reminded Todd Phillips (director) of Helms in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment