Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

(500) Days of Summer (September 2 2009) PG-13

Starring:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Brick 2005, Inception 2010)
Zooey Deschanel (Elf 2003, Failure to Launch 2006, Your Highness 2010)

I love Independent Films!!!

How often do you watch a film and think, afterward, that it was "flawless"?

If you've seen trailers for (500) Days of Summer then you think it's a chick-flick. As the film asserts in the first 10 seconds, it's NOT A CHICK-FLICK. It's a comedic drama. And a completely histerical one at that.
I saw this film with a bunch of dudes, and we were laughing out heads off the whole way through.
It's a great film worth seeing and worth buying.

It's one of the best, most original films of 2009.

Factoid: Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been in TV and movies since he was 7-years-old, participating in such shows as "Murder She Wrote," "Family Ties," and "Quantom Leap" before landing his starring role in "3rd Rock from the Sun" when he was 15.

2 comments:

  1. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was also in "Angels in the Outfield," a really nice family movie. "It could happen..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...that was by Susan Knight....MovieKnight must be signed in on my computer....

    ReplyDelete