Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Taken (January 30, 2009) PG-13

Starring:
Liam Neeson (Batman Begins 2005, Clash of the Titans 2010)
Maggie Grace (The Jane Austin Book Club 2007, Knight and Day 2010)
Famke Janssen (X-Men 2000, The Chameleon 2010)
Olivier Rabourdin (Actrices 2007)

Liam Neeson gave a great performance in one of the best movies of 2009, Taken. The film has something for everyone, and is quite entertaining.

Scary thing is, it's based on real-world happenings. Liam Neeson's character is purely fictional, but the world of European human trafficking is completely real.
I admire the creators of Taken for bringing slavers' crimes to the lime-light.

I think it's a movie everyone should see.

Factoid: Liam Neeson went through four weeks of hand-to-hand combat training, stunt driver training, and gun training for Taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment