Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Saw VI (October 23, 2009) R

Tobin Bell (Saw 2004, Saw VII 2010)
Costas Mandylor (Saw V 2008, Sinners and Saints 2010)
Betsy Russell (Saw III 2006, Unearthed 2010)

Suspenseful, gorey, bloody, and controversial as always. Saw VI dives deeper into the mysterious and fascinating past of the original and new Jigsaws.

The story was different from the others, just like always. But it was still dark, dank, and heartless, just like always...

And the special effects. Can you blog about a Saw movie without mentioning the horrific and real-looking special effects?

And the end of the film, of course, screamed (literally) for yet another sequel... I can't wait.

Factoid: Costas Mandylor isn't a fan of all the blood and gore and darkness in the Saw movies. It can get to be too much for him, and he says he finds himself trying to lighten the mood between takes to avoid everything becoming too "heavy."

No comments:

Post a Comment