Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Salt (July 23, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
Angelina Jolie (Wanted 2008, Cleopatra 2013)
Liev Schreiber (X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2009)

There were original elements in this movie, yes, but the entire plot was enabled only by the incompitance of the entire government body and the complete lack of self-defense skills of every single Secret Service agent that Salt came in contact with. Government incompetence, sure I can get behind that, but are men who are so highly trained really so helpless?

Overall, I did not enjoy this movie. There were one or two "wow" moments, but there wasn't enough good stuff to compensate for where the movie lacked.

This is NOT a must see. Ever, even on DVD.

Factoid: Angelina Jolie actually had a "Spy Advisor" (click here http://morrisonworldnews.com/?p=22021 for the complete story) named Melissa Mahle who educated Jolie about disguises, adopting multiple personae, and living the act...

No comments:

Post a Comment