Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I'm Still Here (September 16, 2010) R

Funniest comedy of 2010. Will be blogged soon.

Starring:
Joaquin Phoenix (Gladiator, Her)
Casey Affleck (The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Out of the Furnace)

January 22, 2014:
I figure I should say something about this movie.  It's been years since I've seen it, but I still remember laughing really, really hard.

Joaquin Phoenix during his famous 2009 interview
with David Letterman
(Photo taken from nydailynews.com)
This was that "Is it real?  Is he really quitting acting to be an actor?" documentary movie starring Joaquin Phoenix, directed by his good friend Casey Affleck.

This film also contains that famous interview with Phoenix when he was on Letterman.  Best. Interview. Ever.

This movie is ridiculous, and only see it if you are a huge Joaquin Phoenix fan or else you'll be bored, even though it's histerical.

Factoid: This was Casey Affleck's directorial debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment