Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Other Guys (August 6, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
Will Ferrell (Stepbrothers 2008, Everything Must Go 2010)
Mark Wahlberg (We Own the Night 2007, The Fighter 2010)
Eva Mendes (We Own the Night 2007, Southbound 2010)

While Will Ferrell was his usual hilarious, predictably unpredictable self, it was Wahlberg who got the hard laughs out of me in The Other Guys. His anger and impatience made for histerical chemistry with Ferrell. It was new and unique.

Also, Eva Mendes was WAY hot.

Factoid: Rob Riggle gives tazers to school children in this movie. He did the same thing in The Hangover.

No comments:

Post a Comment