Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Charlie St. Cloud (July 30, 2010) PG

Starring:
Zach Efron (17 Again 2009, The Lucky One 2012)
Charlie Tahan (Nights in Rodanthe 2009)
Amanda Crew (She's the Man 2006, Repeaters 2011)
Ray Liotta (Smokin' Aces 2006, The Son of No One 2011)

I hate to admit, I liked this movie.

Now, I'm not saying I liked this movie, cause I didn't. But I liked it. I enjoyed it.

Now I'm not saying I enjoyed it, but it was pleasant and enjoyable.

Pleasant, but immature in its simplicity. I thought the story would be original...

Basically, Amanda Crew is hot, and I hope to see more of her.

My favorite part, however, was the new kid on the block: Charlie Tahan. He plays Charlie's little brother, and he's histerical.

Factoid: Zach Efron and Charlie Tahan had to learn how to sail in order to do the opening scene of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment