Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Knight and Day (June 23, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
Cameron Diaz (The Holiday 2006, The Green Hornet 2011)
Tom Cruise (Valkyrie 2008, Mission: Impossible IV 2011)
Peter Sarsgaard (Flightplan 2005, Green Lantern 2011)
Marc Blucas ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer" 1999-2002, "True Blue" 2010)

I really liked watching Tom Cruise being a crazy, rogue secret agent. The movie is really about him. This movie is to Tom what From Paris With Love was to John Travolta.

Cameron Diaz was great too, of course. She and Tom had great chemistry.

I don't have much to say about the film. Even with Tom's hilarious performance, this movie doesn't make an enormous contribution to the cinema world, and will most likely be forgotten in the coming years.

It was fun to watch though.

Factoid: In an interview, Tom Cruise refers to Knight and Day as a "story of boy meets girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment