Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Grown Ups (June 25, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
Adam Sandler (Reign Over Me 2007, The Zookeeper 2011)
Kevin James (Hitch 2005, The Zookeeper 2011)
Chris Rock (The Longest Yard 2005, Death at a Funeral 2010)
Rob Schneider (The Animal 2001, The Chosen One 2010)
David Spade (Black Sheep 1996, Hollywood and Wine 2010)
Maria Bello (A History of Violence 2005, Abduction 2011)
Salma Hayek (Bandidas 2006, Puss in Boots 2011)
Madison Riley (Fired Up! 2009, The Prankster 2010)

This movie is my facebook status. It's completely histerical.

I wondered, before, if so many comedians in a movie would be funny or overkill. They were hilarious, and had great chemistry.

Probably my favorite part was when David Spade was passed out drunk, then Adam Sandler and Kevin James started messing with him. I almost fell forward out of my chair.

I wouldn't necessarily say this is a "theater" movie, except that you don't want to watch Madison Riley work on her car on anything smaller than a big screen...

Great movie, check it out.

Factoid: The scene in the movie where David Spade mentions getting "wasted" in front of everyone's kids is based on real life times where Spade visited Adam Sandler's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment