Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Monday, July 19, 2010

The A-Team (June 11, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
Liam Neeson (Taken 2008, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader 2010)
Bradley Cooper (The Hangover 2009, The Hangover 2 2011)
Sharlto Copley (District 9 2009)
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (Death Warrior 2009, Duel of Legends 2011)
Jessica Biel (The Illusionist 2006, Nailed 2010)
Patrick Wilson (The Phantom of the Opera 2004, Morning Glory 2010)

Sharlto Copley (Howling Mad Murdock) is completely histerical! He was to The A-Team what James Franco was to Pineapple Express. The film would have been average without him.

Liam Neeson (Hannibal Smith) did a fantastic job (as expected) as well. His performance was matched by that of Bradley Cooper (Faceman) and Quinton Jackson ("B.A." Baracus).

I must confess also that I've never watched an episode of "The A-Team". I can't say whether or not this movie stayed true to the traditions of the 80s TV show.

The entire movie was filled with unique action and comedy.

For a remake, it was totally original.

Factoid: Filming The A-Team got Liam Neeson hooked on cigars again, after having abstained from them for 17 years. He said in an interview that the only preparation for this role he had to do involved preparing himself to smoke cigars again.

No comments:

Post a Comment