Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Adam (August 7, 2009) PG-13

Starring:
Hugh Dancy (King Arthur 2004, Down and Dirty Pictures 2010)
Rose Byrne (28 Weeks Later 2007, Get Him to the Greek 2010)
Peter Gallagher (The Man Who Knew Too Little 2007, Burlesque 2010)

A beautiful, real, heart-felt, artistic film about a subject most people don't even know exists: aspergers syndrome.

You'd have to Google aspergers syndrome to understand why a movie about it would be interesting. It really is. I loved this movie.

It's a movie about love, overcoming difficulty, and humanity.

It's an Indie film so, yeah, it's actually good.

Factoid: Hugh Dancy didn't know much at all about aspergers syndrome when he accepted his starring role in Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment