Welcome! I'm MovieKnight

Movies are my passion. Movies are my life. If you can't talk about movies, I can't talk to you.
I don't have a "5 Stars" or "two thumbs up" rating system of my own. I rarely see a rating I agree with, and I'm not about to make the same mistake myself.
I do my best to make this blog interesting, useful, and informative.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clash of the Titans (April 2, 2010) PG-13

Starring:
A great cast I don't feel like listing right now.

This movie sucked. It's 1:13 am and I'm tired and I don't feel like getting into the nitty gritty.

Don't bother with this movie.

Don't waste your $8 on this movie.

Here is a list of movies that were better than Clash of the Titans:

The Mummy Returns
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
Avatar
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Spiderman 3

Believe it, it's true.

The plot was the worst part of all, but almost as bad was the acting and lame characters. There were attempts at comic relief that failed throughout the movie. There were overly dramatic characters. There was computer animation when real people could have been used.

Plus (and I say this having not seen the original) there were no Titans "clashing".

Oh, and Zeus was naive and bipolar. First time ever I'm complaining about Liam Neeson...

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAME!!!! And I HATE using all caps so you KNOW I mean it.

Factoid: This movie was a remake, and a bad one.
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed. I thought it would at least be GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment